Thursday, March 24, 2011

In Need of Structure

For someone who has resisted structure most her life, I now find myself looking for structure in my purses. Blame it on the boxy, elegant look of this season's latest purse trend: the satchel. I would love to say it brings me back memories of my childhood learning institutions, but being the rebel that I once was, I wouldn't have been caught with something looking so... Ordinary.

Enter the Vieta Veronique. I found this lady at the SM Fashion Forum and I knew I needed to bring her home. Blame it on the Audrey Hepburn marathon, but I thought this grand dame of a purse looked exactly like I should: structured. And it fits my iPad nicely, too.

An added bonus about the Vieta purses is it's price. this lady sold for less than USD100.00. My penchant for changing purses midweek makes the Vieta price range perfect for me. The selection of Vieta handbags at the SM Fashion Forum was a bit disappointing, though. The choices available were limited to browns and blacks and the one red purse. i was hoping they would have the Veronique in yellow or purple as shown in the company's website, but i was out of luck. oh well, maybe next spring.




No comments:

Post a Comment