Friday, March 11, 2011

Small Space Big Ideas

i recently purchased my first home. a little late at 30, i know, but that does not take the excitement away. but before you all get carried away with me, the apartment-condo is really just 25 square meters big. just about enough to hold all my purses and shoes.

i have been toying with a white-on-white theme to calm my claustrophobia, at the risk of turning cliche. either that or go for an androgynous black and silver theme with splashes of color here and there.

however, this particular  remodeling featured on dwell had my heart all aflutter. i love the ingenious use of space and the height it added to the apartment. truth be told, i have been losing a little sleep just staring at the photos and figuring out a way to use it in my own apartment.

awesome use of space

i may have forgotten to mention that i am a bit anal about things. the apartment will not be ready for delivery for another two to three months but that's just me. i like being prepared. at least i have three more months to mull his particular design over.

No comments:

Post a Comment